Welcome to the Crafty Calendar Challenge. Our challenges start on the first Saturday of every month. Please come and Join us, you might even win a prize from one of our monthly sponsors! Happy Crafting!

Wednesday 16 September 2009

Design Team Results

Hi everyone!
Firstly, I'd like to say a massive thank you to everyone who entered the Design Team Call. I was blown away by the amount of fantastic entries, and it was a pleasure to view everyone's beatiful creations!

It's been a really really tough decision, but after lots of thought I've picked TEN new Design Team members instead of nine like I said - it was too hard to just pick nine!


I have emailed all ten people who have made the Design Team, and will be back as soon as they have all accepted to share the results, hopefully by the end of today!

Back soon! Hugs, Georgia xx

1 comment:

  1. Great Article! I got too much information & tips from this post. Thanks for sharing such a helpful article visit site

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for entering this months challenge! We look forward to seeing your fabulous creations!
xxxx