Welcome to the Crafty Calendar Challenge. Our challenges start on the first Saturday of every month. Please come and Join us, you might even win a prize from one of our monthly sponsors! Happy Crafting!

Monday 26 October 2009

Challenge 2 - Weather

Hi there everyone! Well, we're here again with challenge two of the Crafty Calendar Challenge! I can't believe it's been a whole month since the start of the challenge, it's flown by!
I'd like to say a huge thank you to all the entrants to the challenge! We were blown away by the number of entries and thank you for your supportive comments!


OK, without further ado, here is the winner to challenge one:








Congratulations! Please email me at gwelch96@googlemail.com and we can arrange your six images from Sketching Stamper Digi-Stamps! Thanks again to Chris for the fab prize!






For challenge two, we want some sort of weather to be shown on your card/project. Once again, it can be interpreted however you like, and you can show it through your image, papers, colours, the choice is yours!




The extra option for this month is pearls, as we felt this would go nicely with the weather theme - please remember, though, the added extra is not compulsory.





This month, we are really lucky to have Bunny-Zoe Crafts as our sponsor! Nikki started out her fabulous etsy store earlier this year and it has gone from strength to strength! Nikki makes the most gorgeous cards and is also a designer for High Hopes Stamps, the High Hopes Challenge, A Spoon Full Of Sugar and, Wags 'n' Whiskers, so you can also view her stunning creations there!

Nikki will be offering a £10 gift cerificate to her store for one lucky winner! The winner will be randomly selected at the end of the month and announced in the December challenge. The, the winner will be contacted and can then receive their prize!

'Bunny Zoe's Crafts stock all the newest releases from your favourite stamp companies - The Greeting Farm, C.C. Designs, Scrapmagasinet, High Hopes Rubber Stamps, Wags 'n Whiskers Rubber Stamps, Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, Bildmalarna, Popcorn the Bear, Pink Cat Studio, Belles and Whistles and Ollyfant. Stockist of Basic Grey, DCWV and My Minds Eye. Great selection of Charms, spacers and other yummy goodies.'


Thanks so much Nikki!





Victoria, is our guest designer for this month! You may have seen Victoria's fab blog, Blue Jelly Too... Victoria runs her own crafting business and makes the most gorgeous cards, check out what she makes via the link above!




It's a pleasure to have to on the team this month Victoria!







Here are our cards for your inspiration:
















Jane



Ruth


Laura



Louise



Donna



Kim



Claire


Lisa
Please leave a direct link to your card in the comment box below, so we can come and see your entry - and remember, you don't have to make a card! You can make anything at all, as long as it follows the theme of weather.




You have until 8:00pm on Thursday 3rd December.


See you all again in the December challenge, the Christmas countdown begins, lol! :)


Thanks for entering, and best of luck!




xxxx


56 comments:

  1. Great challenge and fab DT cards you can find mine here
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its just getting over my season of Autumn Days
    Here is my card

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab Challenge here is mine
    Mel x all the cards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab challenge & gorgeous DT cards!
    Helen x

    Here's my card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Dt cards fab challenge you can find mineHERE

    Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I`m looking forward to snow and cold weather. Here is my card:
    http://geradeausprobiert.blogspot.com/2009/11/der-winter-kommt.html

    Kerstina:>

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun challenge! Jo x
    http://dottypuddingdesigns.blogspot.com/2009/11/let-it-snow.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great challenge, fab DT card's, here's minehttp://peterjdan.blogspot.com/2009/11/my-visit-to-nec.html
    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great challenge! The DT creations are beautiful!!

    Here is my card. Thanks for looking! =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there guys....Love this challenge..no prizes for guessing my weather.
    here he is

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just found your challenge! Glad I did. Lovely DT projects.
    my entry

    Hugs
    Lisa.xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. fab challenge and great work from the DT heres my card

    Love n hugs
    Vikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab challenge, my card is here Thanks for the DT ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great theme and fabulous DT cards girls!!
    Here is mine
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great theme and DT-cards!
    klick
    Hugs Gisela

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely DT cards!

    Here's my card

    Thanks for looking :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  17. DT CARDS ARE GREAT- MINE IS A LO- BUT RAINY ONE
    HERE IS MY WORK

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great challenge fantastic DT cards
    here is my card
    Debs

    ReplyDelete
  19. great challenge

    here mine: winter

    http://cohenirit.blogspot.com/2009/11/winter-day_12.html

    irit

    ReplyDelete
  20. I really hope we don't get this kind of weather but here's my card thanks for the challenge Julye

    ReplyDelete
  21. hello ladies gorgeous card this week love them here is my entry

    ReplyDelete
  22. A lovely challenge, have also added the pearls.

    Here is my Entry
    Thanks
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous DT cards, my entry is here

    Thanks

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the idea of this challenge!! Gorgeous Dt cards here's mine

    ReplyDelete
  25. Have just found a link to this challenge so hope I'm not too late. My card is here
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great challenge and fabulous cards from the DT.

    Here is my Card

    ReplyDelete
  27. very ispiring TD's work!
    my card is here.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hello! I just found this challenge site and thought it was the coolest thing that it runs all month long. What a wonderful opportunity to be able to join in!
    The DT has some gorgeous samples, I love all the snowy cards with winter approaching. I hope you don't mind that I brought some Hawaii sunshine to the mix. ;)
    Here is my weather forecast

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh wow fabulous inspiration Ladies. Here is my project

    ReplyDelete
  30. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thanks for the challenge and the inspiration, you can see by card at sashayward.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. This is a wonderful challenge. All the DT cards are fabulous!
    Here is my card

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thanks for another great challenge and fab DT cards. Here's mine - thanks for looking.
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great challenge..lovely DT cards. here is my card.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  35. wow! all cards are adorable!
    the pearls are work well there :)
    here's mine: http://mgcreative.blogspot.com/2009/11/even-its-cold.html

    ReplyDelete
  36. Lovely DT-cards!

    My winter-cards are here.

    Thanks for looking!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Fab DT projects. You'll find my entry HERE
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  38. A great challenge and fab cards from the DT ! Here is mine !

    ReplyDelete
  39. Great time for a weather challenge. Here is my card

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hi Girls, what a great theme this month. The DT cards are stunning once again. Here is my card. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  41. great challenge mine is falling snowflakes here is my card thanks for looking hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  42. ALSO A LADT MINUTE ENTRY0 BUT STILL OK
    HERE IS MY WINTER ORNAMENT- CARD
    HERE IT IS

    ReplyDelete
  43. Still a afb challenge another entry HERE

    Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for entering this months challenge! We look forward to seeing your fabulous creations!
xxxx