Welcome to the Crafty Calendar Challenge. Our challenges start on the first Saturday of every month. Please come and Join us, you might even win a prize from one of our monthly sponsors! Happy Crafting!

Friday 31 March 2017

March Winner And Top 3!

Hi everyone it's Sue J here to announce the winner and the Top 3 of our March challenge 'Mum's Day/Special Female' and we had so many wonderful entries!!! thank you all so much for supporting our challenge blog. A big shout to our sponsor for March:-



Okay onto the winner as chosen by Random.Org 



Congratulations!!! Please email me Sue J my email is on the side of the blog and please take our Winners Badge to display on your blog!!!

Now onto our Top 3 as chosen by our fabulous Design Team (In order of entry)

#5 - Mummylade

Congratulations to our Top 3 Winners absolutely stunning designs please take our badge from the sidebar to display on your blogs!!

Please join us tomorrow for our April challenge

Hugs Sue J and all the Crafty Challenge girls!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for choosing my card a winner..Congratulations everybody .Grt Jose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jose you need to send me your email address so I can get the prize sent to you. My email is Susanne2@sky.com

      Delete
  2. You have made my day!! Well done everyone and thank you for my Top 3 spot!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much :) I`m so happy :) Congratulation to everybody :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ! This post could not be written any better! This kind of clever work and exposure! You did a great job in this post. It was very helpful to me. Thank you for sharing this ebaybellen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for entering this months challenge! We look forward to seeing your fabulous creations!
xxxx