Welcome to the Crafty Calendar Challenge. Our challenges start on the first Saturday of every month. Please come and Join us, you might even win a prize from one of our monthly sponsors! Happy Crafting!

Friday 6 July 2018

Winner And Top 3 Of Our June Challenge - 'Three Of Something'

Hi everyone! It's time to announce the Winner and Top 3 of our June Challenge - 'Three Of Something' ...thanks to everyone who entered and also to our fabulous sponsor Sheepski Designs


The winner as chosen by random. org is ....


Dianne L


Congratulations Dianne and please contact me for your prize my email is on the right hand side of the blog!!!! and don't forget to take your winner's badge to display on your blog!!!

Now onto our Top 3 as chosen by the fabulous Design Team

#28 Pia



#57 Tammy A



#127 Natasa



Please take your Top 3 winner's badge from the sidebar and what fabulous creations!!!!
Please don't forget to pop back tomorrow for our July Challenge!!!

Hugs from all the Crafty Girls xxxx

4 comments:

  1. I was so pleased to see my card is your winner, you have made my day... congrats to all the other winners too. Will go and send my email now.
    Diane Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my card as one of the top3 and congrats also to all others!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of the Top 3, so happy! Congrats to the others as well.
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post could not be written any better! You did a great job in this post. It was very helpful to me. Thank you for sharing this visit site

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for entering this months challenge! We look forward to seeing your fabulous creations!
xxxx