Welcome to the Crafty Calendar Challenge. Our challenges start on the first Saturday of every month. Please come and Join us, you might even win a prize from one of our monthly sponsors! Happy Crafting!

Friday 21 September 2018

September Challenge Winner and Top 3

Hi everyone it's time to announce the Winner and Top 3 of our September
 Challenge 'Unusual Folds  and I would like to thank our fabulous sponsor's 



Okay onto our winner as chosen by Random. Org 




Congratulations Diane! and can you please get in touch with me Susanne@sky.com as soon as possible as LOTV are discontinuing their digital images on the 30th September due to EU regulations so they have to be chosen by then and don't forget to take our Winner's badge to display on your blog!!!

Top 3 Winners as chosen by our Design Team are:-

#5 - Alicia OBryant



#21 - Marlies




#24 - Louise Sims




Congratulations! gorgeous creations and please take your Top 3 badge from the sidebar to display on your blogs!!

We will be back on 6th October with our challenge! 
Hugs from all the Crafty Girls 
xxxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing my card to be in your top three! Congratulations to Diana and to the other top picks, gorgeous cards. Marlies x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely surprise to see my card had won the prize you were offering, you have made my day, I love LOTV. Congrats to all the other winners too. I will go and send my email now.
    Crafty Hugs, Diane Louise xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so Happy to see your post. You did a great job in this post. It was very helpful to me. Thank you for sharing thisvisit site

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for entering this months challenge! We look forward to seeing your fabulous creations!
xxxx